- 6.5 oz ., pre-laundered 80/20 cotton/polyester blend fleece with 100% cotton face, 40 singles
- Gunmetal Heather: 52/48 cotton/polyester
- Charcoal Heather: 55/45 cotton/polyester
- Turquoise Heather: 75/25 cotton/polyester
- Slim fit
- Double needle splitstitched throughout
- Jersey lined hood with nickel eyelets
- Kissing zipper for full front printing
- Twill neck tape
- 1x1 ribbing at cuffs, waistband & pocket openings
- Split pouch pocket
- Tearaway label
|Front & Back||12" x 16"||Download Template|
|Left Chest||4" x 4"||Download Template|
|Sleeve||3.5″ × 3.5″||Download Template|
|Long Sleeve||16″ x 3″||Download Template|
File Format: PNG or JPEG (least 150 DPI)
We recommend using PNG for designs with a transparent background. For other designs, we advise preparing files in JPEG instead.
Color Profile: sRGB
Use sRGB color profile to make sure your design prints as close as possible to what you see on screen.
REMOVE our print file template guidelines
Our downloadable templates have guide layers. The guidelines will show up on the print if you forget to remove them before saving your file.
Semi-transparent designs - AVOID
Semi-transparent graphics (or elements with lowered opacity) don't translate well in DTG printing. We advise using solid colors, or simulating semi-transparency by halftoning.
Create High Quality Designs
Changing the resolution value on a low quality file won't make the design turn into a high quality print. If your graphic's resolution is too low, it is better to just recreate the design.
Use show through colors
Black ink will appear grayish on a black garment. Leave these areas fully transparent when you make your design.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.